Setting up Change Request Management in Solution Manager
I am about to set up Change Request Management in Solution Manager and have problems to execute the step "Set Project Assignment of Requests as Mandatory".
According the task description following actions should be executed:
At least one project has been activated for Change Request Management in transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.
If this is not yet the case, perform this IMG activity at a later stage.
1. Call transaction /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF.
2. Check the entries in the Proj. Assignment column.
3. If you need to change an entry for a system, double-click the entry.
My problem is that I do not see any projects in the Proj. Assigment column, meanwhile I have added a project via tcode SOLAR_ADMIN_PROJECT and have activated "Change request management" there.
I have some warning errors there that I will fix.
My errors there are:
- No track for project Z_CRM_SRM with log. system SRM/000
- No CTS projects found for project Z_CRM_SRM
- No consolidation system found for SRM-000 (project Z_CRM_SRM)
- Error in background job for program RSGET_SMSY error message No active job found
Can some one help with with issue?
Any helpful information will be appreciated.