cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP macro question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO DP V5.

I have a key figure which I do NOT want the user to be able to modify, but I do want it to be changeable via a macro.

How can I make the key figure read only from user's point of view (but modifiable via a macro)?

Thanks,

Bob Austin, Atos Origin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1° Create de macro you need to change values

2° In design mode for this data view (trx: /SAPAPO/SDP8B), select this K-F and set it as Read Only.

That's all

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group APO,

You might want to create an auxiliary key figure in the planning book (e.g. KF1_COPY) and then have a macro populate that auxiliary key figure. You can then hide the real KF in the planning book and show the copy instead. In your macros, you can update the real KF and then another macro will copy that to the clone KF (the auxiliary KF).

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use macros CELL_INPUT() or COLUMN_INPUT() or ROW_INPUT()

using 0 in the paranthesis will make it uneditable. i will make it editable

these macros are default and will slow down performance

alternately create another data view which has the KF read only and use authorizations for the user to be able to use only this

use the original Data view for editing

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Macros can be coded to look at the user and then follow certain logic. Your requirement is very common in the area of collaboration where one would want to conceal certain key figures for external stakeholders in the planning process. So check the Macro function USER(). Based on number of users you want or do not want to modify the key figure via macro, you should be able to build inclusive or exclusive macro logic. You will also need to use CELL_INPUT() function to make it conditionally editable/non-editable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In design view, you can right click on the keyfigure and make it read only. But the key figure is still modifiable by a macro. Please try if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu,

Thanks for your reply.

But I think this results in error /SAPAPO/ADV001.

Regards,

Bob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob.

I don't think your error was in response to the key figure being set to "Output only" as this should not affect how the macro is run.

Is your key figure defined as fixed in RSA1 InfoObjects, that is what I would be looking for as the cause of the error.

Hope this helps.

M