cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Forms uneditable

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to develop some Interactive Forms, and making some investigation I did everything that was needed (or at least I think so). I've installed the JAVA Sneak Preview, installing the ADS (and also its credentials and password). I'm using SNDS SP11, with ACF running. I've registered the WDAdobeControl.dll too, but still when I try to edit an Interactive Form, I get a blank page with no design options nor toolbars so as to create one. Please help me work this out, as I've already tried everything that other posts suggested.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

At the time of NWDS installation, Have you installed Adobe designer with it?

You can check this at following location.

<drive>:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer 6.0

If you get this folder and files in this folder then Adobe designer is installed on your system.

Also ensure the you have registered WDAdobeControl.dll fill correctly.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

Have you resolved this problem?

If yes then please close this thread.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

I think that your Adobe installation is not through fully.If you have not installed designer then re-install your studio.At the time of installation of studio it will ask whether you want to Adobe designer.Check the check box.This will install the desinger for you.Designer is where you will be involving UI bonding of the components which you use in adobe forms.

Still doubtful.Refer this Blog which is really an eye opner for people who works in adobe for the first time.

/people/achim.hauck/blog/2005/02/04/my-struggles-with-the-adobe-document-services-in-was640

Alsomake sure you have adobe reader version 7.0 and above and your ADS is running properly.

I am sure that it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Guru

P.S :- If you find answers satisfactory pls consider rewarding points for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

that is purely because you only have a reader at the client side and not the adobe designer. But be sure you install the proper version.

regards

vln