cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

006 - No Valid payment method found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created two new payment methods apart from the existing.

I have done config in Payment methods for country and Payment methods for company codes.

Executed automatic payment method (F110) when i see the proposal list it gives all the vendors (006) "No valid payment method found"

I have checked FBZP and vendor master records all give postal codes and genenral info.

Thanks

Prashath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Can i delete the payment parameters, proposal and payment run for the run date 10/30/2007 with identification MK03G

Parameters have been entered

Payment proposal has been created ( When i checked the proposal list - Error 006)

Payment run has been carried out ( I carried out with the same error)

Please advice me how to delete these and want to try again.

I have checked the address and there is no alternative payee.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You reverse the payment document through FBRA and try to do the payment run again.

Also check in table T042Z, what fields are made as mandatory in the vendor master and ensure that details are available in the vendor master in these fields like street, pobox/postal code etc.

Regards,

K Lakshmanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can delete the proposal.

Display the proposal first.

F110 > Edit > Proposal > Display Proposal

Edit > Proposal > Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

No, its not working it gives the same 006 error.

i have checked bank determinations, postal codes they are all fine. we are using ECC 6.0.

Can you help me.

Thanks

Prashanth

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you provided the document type for payment in FBZP > Payment Methods in Country Codes?

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the currency in which you are making payment are valid and also the payment method mapping with the currency (Bank determination) is appropriately done.

Also check in F110, whether you have mentioned the correct payment method in the "Parameters".

S Jayaram

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.