cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing Block removal in Periodic Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

Is there a way to have the billing block removed (not manually) when we use periodic billing? We do not want to manually remove the block each month in order to do invoicing.

Thanks for the input

Aaon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it can be done using the tcode MASS. choose the sales order object. now in table vbak find the field corresponding to the billing block and replace it with a space using MASS.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply:

If I do this, then all the billing blocks would be removed - correct? If this is the case, this is not what I want, if tomorrow if the billing date (Oct 30) then the billing block should be present today (Oct 29) and tomorrow it is removed.

Regards

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaon,

In the first place, can you pls explain the business process that requires billing block to be put in all the orders every month ?

I am not able to corelate this with the use of periodic billing.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Thanks for the reply:

We use periodic billing for rent so for 1 year a total of 12 invoices are to be generated for each customer. There is a billing block on each month. When we do an invoice run, I do not want the users to manually go in each debit memo and remove the block, would be good if the block is removed on the billing date

Hope this is a little clearer

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaon,

You seem to be using a standard business scenario. In case you have done the customization for Periodic Billing, and set up a billing plan type 02 (periodic), then you must have also set up the 'Next Bill date' routine there. Here, you specify the day of the month (or the date) on which you want your periodic bill to be generated.

Once these settings are in place, there is no need to put your orders on billing block. They will not bill until the date in the plan.

Is this not working in your case?

Ashutosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input:

The customizing was done, however what I'll do the define another billing plan type and remove the block. I think that will solve my problem

Thanks for the input - points will be awarded

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aaon. Let me know if there are issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.