Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen 100??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

What is the use of screen 100? Is it there in every ABAP program?

Thanks,

Charles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Screen 100 is usually used to start a screen sequence in dialog programming module.

You can start a screen sequence either by starting a transaction (the first screen is contained in the transaction definition) or using the CALL SCREEN statement in an ABAP program.

For more information on screen sequences, please check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/dbab0235c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

screen 1000 is the default screen for every program.

Satish

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report programs that have selection inputs, then system will create default 1000 screen

But i don't know nothing about 100.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Screen 100 is usually used to start a screen sequence in dialog programming module.

You can start a screen sequence either by starting a transaction (the first screen is contained in the transaction definition) or using the CALL SCREEN statement in an ABAP program.

For more information on screen sequences, please check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/dbab0235c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

sreemsft
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Which programs you are referring to?

Screen 100 would be a screen which someone created and used in the module pool programming.

Screen 1000 is the selection-screen, which we would get when we run a report.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

<i>Reward if it helps and close the post if your issues are solved</i>