Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for automatic tax calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set xmwst for each line in the BTE - RWBAPI01. But it does not create the new tax line as in FB01. I am assuming this has to do with the processes being called are different in FB01 and in the BAPI.

Can anybody confirm if creation of the new tax line is possible or not with the BAPI so that i can write BDC . Do i need to explicitly pass the tax line after calculating in ACCOUNTTAX if i had to use the BAPI.

Thanks

Kshamatha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Shamatha

I have a similar requirement that I have to make the Tax Calculations with the BAPI. How did u solve it. Were you able to manage with the BAPI itself or with BDC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

to some extent it is solved but the audit file - rfc for the tax is not updated as the required tax lines(dbset) are refreshed once BSET is updated.

Pass the tax codes/jurisdiction code in the line items and then set CALCULATE TAX in the above BTE for all the line items(xmwst). This calculates the tax and BSET lines are created.

The audit file is not updated because of FM: REFRESH_TAX_TABLES in SAPLTAX2 as the process is different in FB01 and BAPI. Will need to raise an oss note for this so still working on this.

Do let me know if this is same in your case.

Hope this helps.

Kshamatha

0 Kudos

Hi ,

we also facing the problem to set the calculate flag through post document BAPI. we tried by passing to table accounttax.getting message documnet posted with key.but i couldn't find the entry in table with that key.are the tables bkpf & bseg where it stores in case of account tax also?

cau send me the code which you have tried for the succes post with tax item and so flag was set.

Its so urgent for us.Please help us.

Thanks in advance.

salini

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have used account tax check the extra lines in BSET as for setting the tax flag in the BAPI it does not work.

If you are trying to post extra tax line items then go with the BAPI using account tax. But if you are trying to simulate CALCULATE TAX then to my knowledge we cannot use the BAPI, BDC would be a better option.