cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical inventory 4.6c & Ecc 6.0(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are in to 4.6 c and planned to move to Ecc 6.0 in few months. I have a situation like to do the physical inventory of the warehouse but my thoughts would be to do it after the upgrade as we'll have additional features in ECC6.0 for counting.

Do anybody know how ECC 6.0 helps than 4.6C,what will be the advantages to justify it.

please drop whatever suggestions u have, iam sure that will help a lot or direct me to proper docs plz.

Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

are you talking about IM or WM inventory ?

If I remember correctly WM Dynamic Cycle Count (DCC) was introduced from version 4.7 and, as Sap states

"<i>DCC enhances the previous inventory counting functionality by enabling you to count physical inventory at storage bin and quant level during the performance of normal warehouse operations, and allowing the creation of inventory documents when open transfer orders (unconfirmed picks and putaways) exist for a bin. This ensures continued warehouse operations and facilitates cycle counts during peak activity periods</i>".

Is this what are you looking for ?

Best regards,

Enrico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your effort to come forward and reply me.Iam expecting the exact differences in WM anyway iam gonna close this question iam rewarding u full points.

Answers (0)