cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEWB Customer fields to Standard TAB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing for a customer where they need extensive EEWB extensions. We have managed to do the EEWB stuff wherever the fields were supposed to be in a new TAB for an One-Order object. But, there are requirements where we need to shift some of the EEWB fields to an existing tab/subscreen(Standard Tab like Product etc). We tried using tx. CRMV_SSC for this purpose (since a One-Order object is involved), but we are not able to make any headway with this.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Mohan R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Have you modified the screens where the new fields should appear? Also did you enhance the screen structures with the new fields, and used the CRMV_MAPPING table view to map the physical layer of the screen to the interaction layer?

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Could you please elborate on this. I am trying to move the new fields from the customized tab to standard tab thru the tranx code CRMV_SSC. But I am unable to proceed further.

Please adivce.

-Mohan R

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Did you paint the z-fields onto a new subscreen with a new screen structure that is mapped to the interaction layer via CRMV_MAPPING? Or are you trying to move the generated subscreen from the EEWB to a new tab.

The CRMV_SSC is a configuration tool, which still requires underlying screen programs in order for it to work.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen,

Using EEWB, I have added new fields. I am trying to move the fields into standard tab using CRMV_SSC. Please let me know is it possible or not.

Thanks,

Mohan