Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repair orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

As you know in repair order we would use following steps

create contract va41.

create service notification with ref to contract (IW54)

create repair order (IW59)

create return delivery (VL01N)

create order (VA01) then after creating on repair

& while confirming copy item proposal message I am getting error as "<b>No entry for the plant M110 service object 01- 1699 (this is service mate) in table T399A".</b>

Ple suggest solution.

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The steps you have mentioned is not fully correct. But anyway the cause of your error is that you need to maintain service product details in transaction OISD.

B A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you said the steps which I mention are not correct, kindly make me correct for that and also explain what I should mention in T code OISD.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Notification --> Repair order --> Inbound delivery --> Service order --> outbound delivery --> billing.

But this is only a rough process. There are several variations possible with this.

If u visit the OISD transaction click on the new entries button and maintain the required data.

B A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarification.

Now as you advised to specify all fields in OISD, I am not getting fields in dropdown list like Task list group, Group counter, Task list type, Reference type, Technical object reference type etc.

<b>Ple guide me how to create these field</b>. Are these field created by SD or PP consultant?

Thanks

Shiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

only workcenter and plant r required in addition to service product and delivery plant. Rest r optional.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek this table in se16. its a config table.luks like you have missed some config.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Please explain what and how I should check from the table using SE11.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to assign the service ids (or if you have some other) - to the plant

00 Free search term (no check)

01 Service material

02 Functional location

03 Equipment

04 Serial number

05 Assembly

06 Service material for maintenance plan

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain where i could assign these fields to plant.

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you create the material in the particular plant? Do you have any serial number / equipment number for the material, if yes, check for the palnt of the same.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created material in the same plant and also got serial number and equipment number.

Kindly explain if it required some configuration setting from PP or FI side.

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might be aware of this thing that once you confirm the copy item proposal message with yes, maintenance order has to be generated automatically.

Instead of that it is giving error which I described earlier.

Ple share something if you know.

Thanks

Shiv.