cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category - Relevant for billing 'G'

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

i want to invoice based on sales order, but only the delivered quantity. due to process limitation i do not want to use delivery related billing.

did anyone use scenario like that before? when i create an invoice for a sales order which has not been delivered yet, the system proposed the full quantity of the sales order. do i need to use some special formula during copy from sales order->invoice?

thanks in advance!

matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this scenario

Maintain the item category as A (order related) and in copy control T-Code VTFL maintain the Billing quantity as D for the item category.

Check and let us know the result.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

thank you for your answer!

i made item category 'G' and billed quantity 'B'. now the quantity in a created invoice is 0. actually i would prefer not to create any invoice with quantity 0. do i have to use a formulare in copy control for that?

best regards,

matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I worked on the scenario with the above settings and could not reproduce the above issue.Would brief the details of the order quantity in the sales order delivery document,Invoice and no of delivery document created.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this and let me know:

What you did seem to be correct. In addition, in the copying control for sales document to billing: Change the value in the field:

Pos./neg. quantity to + Positive in case it has a different value there...

Regards