cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Adapters list under Adapter monitoring in Component montoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Runtime work bench,In Component monitoring I am unable to see any adapter in Adapter monitoring .What shall I do to see the list of Adapters

Many thanks

Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whethere you have imported SAP BASIS SWC into the IR.

Refer SAP note- 764176 and Refresh the CPACache.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u applied that new SP in XI then need to import new SP in IR...it will rootout ur problem:)

I faced the same and it got resolved in the same manner:)

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry I did not frame my answer in the right way...if u applied new SP in XI then u also have to import SAP BASIS <SP>* .tpz file in IR.

Thanks

Farooq.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u not able to see any adapters in adapter monitoring? are you able to create configure adapters in Couumincatoin channel in the ID?

If both are no then pls reimport the SAP Basis Object into Ir one more time......and then check..if same continues restrt your J2ee server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am able to configure adapters in ID.

But I could not see them in monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I import SAP Basis into IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be possible that u are able to configure the adapters in ID because of old SAP BASIS 6.40 component. But if u applied the new SP then it may cause conflict and due to that it will not appeared in RWB.

Still u feel everything is ok then there is no harm to take Basis folk help..as this is completely related to Basis work:)

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are looking at the Adapter Monitoring in RWB. This is now part of Communication Channel Monitoring.

so RWB->Adapter Engine <SID> -> and below you will see a button marked Communication Channel Monitoring. Click on this one and you will be able to see all the adapters and the logs there.

Regards,

Balaji.M