Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Government Procurement solution and mapping text

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a configuration point to map SRM PO text to ECC PO text in the SRM government procurement solution.

I did not implement this solution so far but wonder if it is possible to use this configuration point without implementing the government solution.

Any idea ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through this -></b></u>

SRM: As of <u>Government Procurement 1.0</u> the set type ISPS_MARA is available.

To display this data in the product master you must enhance the UI using the IMG activity COM_PRODUCT_VIEWS. You can do this in the SAP Implementation Guide under SAP Product -> Settings for Product Maintenance -> Define Views. Create the new view ISPS_PRODUCT, for example with description 'Procurement for Public Sector' on position 22.

To be able to use the set type ISPS_MARA in the product master, you must assign it to material types of product subtype MAT_ in hierarchy R3PRODSTYP using transaction COMM_HIERARCHY.

<b>Integration ERP and SRM:</b> The integration with SRM has been achieved by implementing BTE exit PROCESSCRM0_200 (function module /SAPPSPRO/MATE_PROCESSCRM0_200 + BTE customizing) in ERP and BAdI PRODUCT_R3_ADAPTER in SRM.

<b>See related Note 1098232 Acceptance at Origin: Setup, Integration and Usage</b>

<u>Other OSS Notes -></u>

<u>Note 1069709 - Repair double event firing of action base class in PS</u>

This note is valid only for GP 1.0 (Government Procurement).

Note 1029106 - GP: Selective Promotion Corrections

<b>Customers running Government Procurement 1.0 (a.k.a., Procurement for Public Sector 1.0)</b> who only use the SRM Bidding Engine in a de-coupled mode (i.e., without an ERP backend) may get error messages when the Government Procurement solution is activated, especially the Long Procurement Number (LPN). Short dumps may also occur. Transaction ST22 may reveal a remote function call failing, when the destination system is not an ERP system as expected by the RFC call. (for details, see Note 968276 - Decoupling Bidding Engine with GP from ERP BE)

<u>Related Notes</u>

Note 1026569 - Procurement for Public Sector Functional Switches

Note 979514 - LPN Order of Components

Note 975050 - FG /SAPPSSRM/V_RSN2 Subobj_validate dump correction

Note 860822 - Corrections for LPN and Fiscal Data Classes

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Note 1026569 give me some hints but too more complex for me...

I guess it is not possible to use this configuration point without activating the whole GP solution...

Will go for user exit and FM..

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)