cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Advance with dialog" greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

as the community helped me with my last issue, I'd like to ask another WF question. The system is still 4.6c

We use the "Advance with dialog" feature a lot, as we have in our workflows consecutive tasks to be executed by the same user. So in the WF Control section "Advance with immediate dialog" is activated. In the workflow definition, we have the follwong routine:

- A dialog WI to name users. Here we ´could change the "Advance with dialog" field, and it's active.

- A fork with two branches:

- One calls a subflow for every named user before (no issues)

- One creates a WI using an asynchron DRAW display method. It is used as a reminder and so created for the person who has named users before. Here "Advance with dialog" is active (what we don't want!), but greyed out!

What happens is, that the user gets immediately after selecting users the "reminder" WI. But this WI should just appear in the Inbox.

Do you know why the "Advance with dialog" field in the WI is inaccessible? What can I do to change the behavior or do you have any workaround?

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Thomas Gottsauner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Have set the 'Advance with Immediate Dialog' for the Workflow or for the Individual Tasks ? If you have set it for the Workflow it will be applicable for all Tasks in the Workflow.

Regards

Bhooma