cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LZ - Sch Agreement with Item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please explain me the schedule agreement type LZ, along with some config document, also the item category and sch line catg that are to be assigned along with it.

Please revert at the earliest.

Very urgent.

regards

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Schedule agreements allow you to have 2 different sets of schedule lines (VBEP-ABART). Standard SAP you should have two sets of tabs - of schedule lines. One Forecast & the other JIT. Forecast forwards the schedule lines to planning (seen in MD04) and JIT passes them to shipping (VL10). They can be identical or different. Typically these are used for component supplier customers (namely Automotive). The customer will provide you 4-10 weekly buckets (usually a

Monday date) of future forecast qtys. Also send you 1-2 weeks of individual FIRM ship dates - which are entered on the JIT. It comes down to the customer not knowing exactly what they need next week, but they don't want to suprise you with a large order qty, where your lead times are 5+ days. The forecasted qtys they sent last week should account for this.

Use the T.code VA31 (and choose Scheduleline agreement) : This agreement lets you to predetermine scheduling of different materials with in a given period of time (This is same like the other contracts).

First enter the material with quantity say for example Material 1 Qty: 40, go to Edit from the menu >> Item >> Schedule line

There select within the time period defined two dates, say for example on 12: 01: 2005 20 quantity and on 13: 01: 2005 another 20 (The qty has to be same as the one in the sales order) .

Once this is done you have created a schedule line agreement.

Call this agreement in your sales order (with reference) and use them.

Note: You will be able to deliver only 20 qty on the 12th and 20 qty on the 13th, even though the sales order is for qty 40.

Order Type: LZ

Item Category:LZN

Schedule Line:L1, L2

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I have tried the same.

I just want to ask, what is the MRP type and stragery that is used. Also the what is the "assignment of requirement type to transaction" that should be assigned.

I am currently using MRP type PD and Stragery 10 (MTS) but the sch line catg that is determined is for Forecast DS - L1 but JIT DS - BN is getting determined which is not relevant for delv.

what setting is missing?

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>LZ - Scheduling agreement with delivery schedules (no external agents)

LZN - Item Category

L1,L2 - Sc line cate</b>

please follow the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7439fb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Message was edited by:

sam masker