cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!!How to restrict user for making changes in Sales order , partner level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to restrict user for making changes in Sales order at partner level, is it through user exit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can well verse do it with SHD0, i think the change shud not be made in the change mode, so take the t-code VA02 in SHD0 and keep on executing till the item level partners and the place where u do not want to allow d changes, and once u get to it, there u select the options w.content and display only to all the fields which u want and save the variant.

Let me know if still anything required

Awards points if helpful

Srk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me wat variant I need to take

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I click on W.content , then does it stop to make any changes to he doc, plz specify,ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi

I hope u had gone to the screen fields which u want them not to be editable. So there u select all the fields contents which u do not want to to be changed and check the boxes with W.content and Display and save it. Once evrything is done u have to activate the particular transcation going in to the standard variants and put the name and click the activate button.

Hope its clear

Reward if help ful

Sri

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

userexit MV45AFZZ

Check USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT....

there v can set not to change the document;

thsi user exit checks if any changes r done before u save it after making any changes;

check the table T180

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody thanks for the prompt replies, I am going with the User Exit way, the client is not comfortable with SHD0 it seems,

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply!!!

I am sorry everybody, i misunderstood the requirement.

The requirement was: If once a sales order- Dly -Inv is created after that the sales document should not be allowed to change, ex the partner fn in sales order should throw error if somebody wants to make changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u can use the userexit MV45AFZZ for this purpose..

Check USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT...

Here u can write the code by checking the Document flow.. so the user wont be able to save the document

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ruchi,

You need to control this on transaction level..

For VA02 for all users restrict them with the help of BASIS team by user authorisation & profiles..

No need to use user exit for so simple reqt..

REGDS

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either assign restricted partners in the Customer Master "partners" tab , or else you abap validation where you can restrict/block partner tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

You can do that by applying the Transaction Code Authorisation for the users. You have to take the help of the Basis Guy.

Rewards if helps

Manoj