cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in SMART FORMS,urgent please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Please tell me how to avoid page break in SMART FORMS? I have taken a table inside a loop. Whenever the values in iteration of loop match with the values in table , those records are to be displayed on the same page as a set. I have created a SMART STYLE and checked the option Page protection in paragraph formats and maintained it in SMART FORM. But still page break is not avoided. Where should I mention this paragraph format exactly ? Or is there any other way to avoid page break in Table items of a SMART FORM?Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use page protection in the Folder.

Create a Folder in the Main Area of the table and check the Page Protection Option. Include all your Line types (Row types) in this folder.

It will avoid page break and display the records in a set.

Reward if useful........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! when I placed the main area under the folder node, it's showing that page protection is reset and page protection option is getting disabled. Please give solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Try this

1) Click on Table

2) Go to output Options TAB , check the Page Protection .

Regards

Avi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi avi! I have tried for that too. In Tab , that option is in disabled mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a loop around the table. Put a Command node before the table in the loop that forces a NEWPAGE on whatever condition you want. Then only loop through a subset of the internal table (based on the conditions in the Command node) of the elements in the Table node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Saritha ! how to know the no of lines available in the current page in a smartform output before going to print it?please help me .