Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xpath condition in Receiver Determination

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus -

I want to implement a condition, For QUALF=01 AND ORGID=ORG1, then only it should go to some receiver and otherwise some other Receiver.However when i implement this using context object/Xpath, The condition happens to be true which should not be true for following structure as No segment contain "QUALF=01 AND ORGID=ORG1".

It happens to be true probably because one of the QUALF=01 and one of the ORGID=ORG1, however i doesnt want like that

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>01</QUALF>

<ORGID>ORG2</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>02</QUALF>

<ORGID>ORG1</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>01</QUALF>

<ORGID>ORG2</ORGID>

Expert opinions are invited.

Regards.

Jeet,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through these links

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Pravesh

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi -

I am using the following condition to acheive the desired result,it seems Xpath expression not getting interpreted by the compiler : (always ignored)

(/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14[QUALF="01" and ORGID="ORG1"] EX )

where p1 is the namespace where the Message is Defined

Kindly help in getting through it.

Regards.

Jeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeet,

looking at your condition it seems that you have not given <b>space</b> in your condition.

(/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14[QUALF <b>=</b> "01" and ORGID <b>=</b> "ORG1"] EX )

Please check this in the blog.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

Message was edited by:

Sarvesh Singh

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet,

Your Condition should be as

<b>/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14/QUALF=01 AND /p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14/ORGID=ORG1</b>

and not as <b>(/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14[QUALF="01" and ORGID="ORG1"] EX )</b>

To acheive this,

1. Go to condition editor in the RD

2. Insert a new expression clicking on the + button at the top left.Now u will find the operation AND between the two condition

3. In both the condition line select the respective XPath of the node and specify the matching condition.

It should look like..

Left Operand OP Right Operand

/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14/QUALF = 01 AND

/p1:ORDERS05/E1EDK14/ORGID = ORG1

Regards

San

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sarvesh try doiing this, still the condition interpreter is ignoring the condition not even reading it

(/p1:ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[(QUALF = "01" and ORGID = "ORG1")] EX

any opinions !!

Santosh -- I have already tried like that but its not solving the Purpose !!

Message was edited by:

Jeet Jeswani

null

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos
                        • CORRECTIONS ***************

hi sarvesh try doiing this, still the condition interpreter is ignoring the condition not even reading it

(/p1:ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[(QUALF = "01" and ORGID = "ORG1")] EX

any opinions !!

Santosh -- I have already tried like that but its not solving the Purpose !!

Message was edited by:

Jeet Jeswani

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please gothrough htese Blogs, it may help

/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2006/12/29/hack-using-xpath-in-xi-message-mappings

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Reward Popints if Helpful

Regards

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet,

have a look. I think your conditions are not kept in right way. See the below mention blog.

More.....

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

/people/prakash.darji/blog/2006/09/22/using-xpath-statements-within-sap-netweaver-2004s-bex-web-application-designer--part-1

Regards,

Sarvesh