Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mainatining two LST in differnt chanel for one customer please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus

i ve the following problem

i ve one customer maruti in two distribution channel with customer no4005 for both

can i maintain two diferent LST fro both

like i need to maintain 12.5% for one distribution channel and 4%for other

but sytems taking identical for both of it

so wat ll be the solution to maintain two diffent LST

in customer master

please help

subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create two customer grps. assign htem to appropriate sales area views in customer master. in the acc seq of your tax cond. add a step that will have 'cutomer grp' as a field. create teh records.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in this way its not happening suggested by u saurav but i think the NP has given a good suggession

actually i dont want to have same customer no in both the distribution channel so it ll better to do it in this way

thanks

both of u...

Message was edited by:

subrat panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes thats a good idea indeed.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

some thing is problematic its not working also

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

watever approach u aer using make sure the acc seq has teh field - cust grp/ DC. morevoer chek if data is rightly maintained. if the new step is not at the top most level of the acc seq. check if some other step on top of it is determing the data.

saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

Maintain the condition type with an access sequence and ensure you have the Distributiion Channel as part of the condition table. Lets say for your condition type ZLST has an access sequence Z001. Make sure Z001 has a condition table with Dist Chnl as a field.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb