Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruitment Confugration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using mySAP ECC 6.0, Portal 7.0 Sp12, mySAP ERP 2005 BP 1.0,

ESS Webdynpro 600, E-rec 600.

We are trying to configure HRRCF_START_INT BSP pages to bring into Portal.

These are e-rec applications in BSP for Requisition create, Requisition Display etc.,

Any body has an documentation on this - how to confugures ?

From employee perspective, we are using Job search under ESS Home >>> Career and Job >>> Search Jobs.

It throws an exception :

The URL http://hostname.company.com:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/application.do was not called due to an error

The following error text was processed in the system DS1 : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server juds1d_DS1_00 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_VARIANT_LIST of program CL_HRRCF_SEARCH_M=============CP

Method: GET_VARIANT_LIST of program CL_HRRCF_SEARCH_M=============CP

Method: PROCESS_VARIANTS of program CL_HRRCF_SEARCH_M=============CP

Method: DO_INITATTRIBUTES of program CL_HRRCF_SEARCH_M=============CP

Method: IF_BSP_ELEMENT~DO_AT_BEGINNING of program CL_BSP_CALL_ELEMENT===========CP

Method: ONLAYOUT of program CLO24OGYCVBKBOQT5QITTPG239QUBCP

Method: %_ONLAYOUT of program CL_O24OGYCVBKBOQT5QITTPG239QUBCP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_PAGE===================CP

Method: CALL_VIEW of program CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE==============CP

Method: CALL_VIEW of program CL_BSP_CONTROLLER=============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DS1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server juds1d_DS1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 3 in transaction ST11 on the application server juds1d_DS1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 235 -u: TCS_RAVI -l: E -s: DS1 -i: juds1d_DS1_00 -w: 3 -d: 20071029 -t: 134046 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

We are using FQDN, it is configured properly. This application throws same error when run this one from R/3 sides.

I have done the necessary settings unders spro's >>> Changing the URL to PCD resources.

Need yours expertise in this regards. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've seen rabax_state before using BSPs in e-learning, and they were usually caused because the system couldn't find the employee record linkied to the user (sometimes due to authorisations, other times due to bad data)

Are you running e-recruitment on the same system as HR? If so, there could be problems with the integration between the two systems. For each employee in your HR system, there should be a user and a Central Person (Object Type CP, you caan view them in transaction PP01) on the e-recruitment system.

The error could also be an authorisation error. Try running an authorisation trace in transaction ST01 when you get the error and post the results into this thread.

Please let me know if you are running e-recruitment on the same system or a different system See <a href="http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/72/c9b54015c4752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm">here</a> for more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply and responses. 'll check with all the settings with our ESS Consultant and get back to you if any issues.

By the way, E-rec is installed on the same server. I will check ST01 tcode for authorization trace and revert back.

we have assigned all the roles for the user from where we are running the search application.

Is there any necessity of installing the TREX at ECC level to make the search jobs work ?

B'coz when I go through the IMG documentation in spro's :

SAP E-Recruiting >>> Technical Settings >>> Search Engine >>> Set up Search engine for E-Recruiting

It says that :

E-Recruiting uses the current version of Search and Classification (TREX) as a search engine.

You must install this search engine and the Python enhancement "XML Attribute Extractor" if you want to use the search functions for candidate data, job postings, and so on.

Perform this IMG activity in the production system as well.

Please share your experiences. Thanks for your time.

Answers to your previous posts are worthfull. points assigned.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Since you are running ECC and E-recruiting on the same instance, that makes things simpler.

Another thing you could do is to run transaction ST22 just after you get the error. This you should then click on the "Today" button and double-click on the last item in the list. You will then see the "Runtime Error Long text". This will contain a lot of information. You can either get one of your ABAP guys to have a look at it (do you have any programmers on site?) or post the first page and a bit on here and I can take a look.

If you decide to raise this as an OSS with SAP, its a good idea to paste this file into a word document and attach it.

Regarding TREX. I think TREX normally goes on a separate server and you point it at your ECC box. But you'll need to configure something here I suspect. Unfortunately we don't have e-recruiting where I'm working at the moment (I worked on it at a previous project) so I can't look into this in the IMG for you, otherwise I could give you a more definite answer. Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

anil

pl check if your other bsp application's are running....

"OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team "

The actuall error is here....

please reply after checking the other bsps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barin,

All other bsp applications in sicf are activated and running well from sicf, and se80's.

Search Jobs iview is pinging to SEARCH_JOBS which is an link(sub page) in HRRCF_START_INT bsp applicaition whose start page is : application.do

When I run the HRRCF_START_INT (which is an internal employee's personel page - SEARCH_JOBS) from sicf or se80, and click on Job search, its throwing same error message.

I suspect, that these sub link is not activated or the application has no entries for SEARCH_JOBS in HRRCF_START_INT main application.

Also, I have configured the Search templates for Search Application in backend through spro's (E-rec).

Please, share your experiences and suggest the way forward,.

Thank you,

Anil Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any body as an idea about the error ?

Please suggest the way forward.

Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't come accross this error. But check the switches mentioned below in table T77S0 in R/3 system

GRPID SEMID GSVAL ETEXT

RECFA DTCBA RFC Connection in E-Recruiting System

RECFA GARBC X = Call Garbage Collector Explicitly

RECFA HRQUA Integration Switch for HR Qualifications

RECFA HRRFC Logical System of Coupled HR System

RECFA HRXI Use of XI for Data Exchange with HR

RECFA NAVIL X

RECFA TMRFC RFC Connection to Talent Management System

Especially, the SEMID's HRRFC, DTCBA needs to be checked for proper integration between E-REC & R/3 systems.

If this helps, pl do reward.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ANil,

Check the following:

1) Has this application been activated in the SICF transaction

2) Try running the application from the R3 backend(SE80) and see what happens.

I think the application would have been deactivated.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Sathya