cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA B2B - Not able to locate the path \WEB-INF\classes\ crm~isa~isacore~res

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on ISA B2B version 5.0.Configured NWDI and imported the configurations to NWDS. I have created the project SHRWEB -> crm/isa/web/b2b.

To do the modifications to jsp would this be sufficient. I am able to see the jsp's under webcontent folder. Can I do the modifications directly here.

I am not able to see the classes Folder in WEB-INF. I need to add the resource keys to the appropriated language file. So need to go to the path \WEB-INF\classes\ crmisaisacore~resources. But not able to see this path in the folder WEB-INF.

Could someone please help me out.

Thanks,

Suvarna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2.>

for your second question yes modifying JSP in the web content is the right way to go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.> To change properties file this is what you do.

a)

You need to identify which Development Component your properties file belong to.

This can be done as follows.

the naming convention is crm/short cut for business scenario/web/application name.

Next having identified the DC create a project for that DC.

Go from DC Config perspective to J2EE Perspective.

Out here you will be able to see *.xlf files under the WEB-INF/Classes Directory.

You should use the editor to modify these .xlf files.

These files in turn will modify your resource(*.properties files).

Alternatively you can directly edit the properties files under the web-inf/classes directory.

Create a activitity and associate the modified files to it and then check it in

Hope this information helps you.

Shoot away if you have any more questions.

Please award points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stride,

I am not able to see any classes folder under WEB-INF. That is my problem. could you please help me out.

Thanks,

Suvarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a feeling you are not looking at the correct DC.

Some DC have web-inf/classes in them some dont.

As a test try to take the ear or war file of your application.. unzip it to a folder.

In that folder you should be able to see the classes folder and stuff under neath that.

Once you are able to locate that you can see the package/path associated with it.

Try to locate the DC associated with it.

Create a project for that DC by right clicking on it.

Navigate in the project and you should locate the classes files.

Email me at kumar1801@yahoo.com if this still doesnt help you