cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalised mail form Vs Smart Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Is there any difference between personalised mail forms and smart form...

which is advanced one..? In CRM which one do we use..what are the advantages of using it..?

regards,

sanjana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sanjana Pernolised mail form is marketing concept used to trigger emails to target groups In campaign execution where you can customize the mail according to some attributes like Birthday wise etc.. when a marketing company wants to sned a automised mail to shoot on birth day's of all the customers

you can achive this by personalised mails , you can attachmthe contents and send mails to customers, personalised mail depends up on

1.URL link2.Subject3. Attchments4.delivery date of the mail.

IMG>CRM>Marketing>personalised mail

where as smart forms are

SAP Smartforms can be used for creating and maintaining forms for mass printing in SAP Systems. The output medium for Smartforms support printer, fax, e-mail, or the Internet (by using the generated XML output).

Smart Forms

Form Printing in the Internet Age

Smart Forms was introduced in SAP Basis Release 4.6C as the tool for creating and maintaining forms within SAP solutions, such as mySAP CRM, mySAP SCM, mySAP SRM, and mySAP Healthcare, and is already used by numerous customers. Smart Forms provides an easy-to-use graphical user interface which enables you to carry out the crucial tasks of creating and adjusting forms without any programming skills.

Key Benefits of Smart Forms

Smart Forms allows you to reduce considerably the implementation costs of SAP solutions since forms can be adjusted in minimum time.

The process of designing the form and creating the form logic is completely supported by the Form Builder with integrated graphical user interfaces for page design, table design and text. Furthermore, the Form Builder provides a tree structure to navigate through your form description and to determine the main processing order. Of course, drag-and-drop as well as copy-and-paste functions are also included.

Reward Points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

is there any standard smart form for sales contract. Please let me know.

thank you

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smartforms is a standard sap for any trannsaction sales or any thing

advages are

The adaption of forms is supported to a large extent by graphic tools for layout and logic, so that no programming knowledge is necessary (at least 90% of all adjustments). Therefore, power user forms can also make configurations for your business processes with data from an SAP system. Consultants are only required in special cases.

Output of background graphics, for form design in particular the use of templates which were scanned.

colored output of texts . user-friendly and integrated Form Painter for the graphical design of forms

Graphical Table Painter for drawing tables

Reusing Font and paragraph formats in forms (Smart Styles)

Data interface in XML format (XML for Smart Forms, in short XSF)

Form translation is supported by standard translation tools

Flexible reuse of text modules

HTML output of forms (Basis release 6.10)

Interactive Web forms with input fields, pushbuttons, radio buttons, etc. (Basis-Release 6.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I totally agree with you. Good to see you posting again, its been some time I've actually seen you participating actively, guess you're busy, Ok Mate, appreciate your work.Happy New Year to You.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad Chatna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Murali , Thanks and Wish you the same Happy New year,

these days Iam very busy with my Assigned Tasks so I hardly find time in Answering threads, any way we will keep in touch bye

venkatasatishkumar.mallela@incat.com

Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)