cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of countries into EU, none-EU?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any standard functionality which one can use to define which countries belong to EU and which don't? My customer has taxsettings related to if the country from which the goods is sent is within EU or not. As is now my customer must maintain this information for all combinations of countries (and some other factors as well) resulting in closer to 3000 entries for only 3 different tax fees (0%, 6% and 25%) and still they are having problem with orders where the combination is not set up. To have something converted the country information into EU or None-EU would decrease the maintenance for my customer by far.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emma,

Please check the table T005 In SE16 Tcode

and check the field T005-XEGLD if it is checked the country is in Europe and if not then not in Europe .

To enter this table u have to put key as Country.

We used the same .

Please reward if find helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have one more question, how do you do to use this record when for example picking up a entry for a pricingcondition, i.e. MWST? On my SO I will have for example a "from" country and a "to" country specified when reading the pricing condition MWST I would like to have these countries translated into EU, or none-EU. Any idea?