Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract determination in CIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

We are working on CIC 5.0 .

We want the contract determination in CIC .

I get a message regarding contracts getting determined but i cannot see the contract or select the contract froma list, as is the case in Online CRM.

Can anybody help ?

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Contract determination feature is not available in CIC 5.0,so you cannot create a sales order with reference to existing sales contract.

You may have to design a new view for contract determination&selection for a customer & product combination.This process has to be triggered before you save the sales order on sales order view.

Thanks,

Thirumala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well if that is the case ,then what will come in the Contract field given in the Service Ticket .

How can i get the contract details populated there if it exists for the customer.

Plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Contracts are not getting determined in IC WebClient, since IC WebClient does not support POP UPS.

Only if a unique contract exists, and in the customizing of service order transaction type you have assigned option C or E, i.e. Assign immediatley if unique, the field Contract shall get populated.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok i understand that , the scenario is like this :

A site is to be prepaired first and then handed over to the customer .This happens based on a Contract against the name of the customer.This contract has the status of site job complete attached to release of the contract.

Scenario 1:

Now if the customer calls during the site work ...then the contract isn't released and hence is not picked up so the ticket needs to be assigned to the commisioning team.

Scenario 2:

If the customer is calling after the site handover ,contract will be determined and the ticket will be transferred to Service Team.

hence it becomes inevitable to the ICWC agent to chk for this contract determination.

Plz help.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Scenario 1: A contract will not get determined since it is still not released.

Scenario 2: Contract will get determined.But if there are more than one contract, determination will happen, but assignement can not since, no pop up supported.

But if there is unique contract getting determined and as I said earlier in the service ticket transaction type your have assigned option C or E, the field contract of service ticket will surely get populated.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Answers (0)