cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple co.codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

the scenario is my client has one co. code but they have four plants so they want the accounting reports of customer and vendor plant wise which is not possible on accounting basis but possible on sales and purchasing basis.

this is because master data of both of it doesnot have plant level instead accounting data maintained on company code level ,.

my question is suppose if they coule have defined plant as co.code if they had 4 plants as 4 co.code then how they will link to main co.code.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my query is cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use profit centers ore BA you can make a simple split on Sales/ Costs,

assets and open values for Debtors and creditors

Paul

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

best practise would be to create different segment or business area per plant wise to derive different report.

if you have already created 4 plants as 4 company code then all the transaction have to be made via intercompany transaction. for which you have to make relevant settings.

Hope this helps

pls assign points as way to say thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can u tell me how we create business per plant wise to derieve reports.

points will be rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would not suggest this as an approach. First question is what kind of accounting reports do they need on plant level? Is it AR/AP items per plant or complete set of financial reports include BS and P&L statement.

WERKS field exists in BSEG, so I guess some report can be generated to represent open items on this level.

But if you need deeper division in the company on this level, then segments or business areas should be used.

regards