cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SyncBO type T51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m doing a SyncBO of type T51... I create a field ME_ACTION in the table, and i enable the SyncBO and restart the replicator. But when I execute de application, not appear the data... Why? Have i do developer anything more?

The code in Bapi Get List is:

DATA: lds_return LIKE bapireturn1.

SELECT * FROM Z1CUSTOMER INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE T_TOP.

The code work fine, because i have another syncbo of type T01 and work perfectly...

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

well, where is the problem exactly!

The problemis the process of T51 - as I said in a previous post, T51 is not the straight forward one.

First of all the complete handling is different. In T01 it is like: give me all data for this BO, then take one after the other and do its replication to the middleware.

In T51 you have to write your own code to do the initial replication. When you do a select * I suppose you get some items. Can be 10, can bie several million, no problem. The problem is: this getlist is not really called in T51 - as I said: you have to create your own Initial replicator and you have to store the keys of the SyncBO - the same list you get while calling the getlist handler - via MEREP_DELTABO in the table MEREP_DELTABO in the middleware. From there a process is started - you have defined this in table MEMSD_DEP I think - and this process calls the GETDETAIL handler for every sindle ID in the table and stores the information in MEREP_207.

Well, then there is the problem with the delta handlers. For delta handling you have to register the delta handler in FIBF and there you have to make sure that each and every key from the changed item get replicated into MEREP_DELTABO the same way as with the initial replication.

You have the note form one of the previous posts. There the process is exactly described. The getlist handlöer you have defined does not really help you in this case - even it is necessary and correct.

So to answer your question again. Yes, you need to do some more development.

Hope this helps you to do a step forward.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that is more complex that the other type... however, i intent it.

- Are there any samples? I read the note in sap but it doesn´t help me.

- I don´t understand about MEREP_DELTABO, what have i do in the table? There are a lot of attribute, have i fill all?

Thanks,

Message was edited by:

Victor Capi

Message was edited by:

Victor Capi

Answers (0)