Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock keeping unit

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have one material which is using for STO from Plant to plant, this is the first time we are using this material. we ahve created one STO, issuse the material with help of movement type 641, still today we have not recieved the GR,

but it is showing the stock in MM03, and MMBE in (open oder quantity) but it is not showing in MB52 why?

CA01 0101 290 CA

In stockkeeping unit 3,480 PU what is the meaning of this(Stock keeping unit here)? i saw the PO from ME2M , it is showing me like this.

Still to be delivered 0 CA

Still to be invoiced 0 CA

Regards

sapman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you views your PO from ME2M ,.

Still to be delivered 0 CA

Still to be invoiced 0 CA

it means that you allready done GR and IR for given PO.But in which plant you are viewing stocks?

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The status open order quantity means the PO is raised for thi material, and it is to be received. So in ur STO, the receiving plant is showing order is raised but material not received so open order quantity.

Stock Keepin Unit generally known as SKU, is nothing but the unit of measure in which u place ur stock in plant, generally it is same as base unit of measure but in some cases it may be different. e.g. material 'toy' has UOM as 'EA' but it may soter in boxes and 1 box contains 10 toys. so BOX is ur SKU.

Still to be delivered 0 means zero quqntity received

and next to that zero quantiy is billed by vendor or invoiced

Hope this is clear to u in this regard

Award if u find it useful

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small correction Amol,

Still to be delivered means 0, we don't have any open qty. That means we have received all the goods in the PO. Still to invoiced zero means we have already posted Invoice for all the quantities.

Thanks,

Bhairav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhairav..

U r welcome for correction...