cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the status of a sales order complete of which PART DELIVERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to make the status of a sales order complete of which PARTIAL DELIVERY has already done. <b>(Assigning rejection status not accepted)</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VA02 Enter balance qty,select line item then assign reason for rejection

then save that sale order.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VA02 delete qty then re enter balance qty,select line item then assign reason for rejection

then save that sale order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or

You can create a new line item with balance quantity and assign the reason for rejection.

Maintain the already delivered quantity in the initial line item.

Message was edited by:

sam masker

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry in my client sistem will not allow you to delete the item line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyana

The entire order quantity is never rejected only the balance order quantity gets rejected.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sunil,

I appreciate your statement saying " ENTIRE QTY WONT BE REJECTED ONLY THE BALANCE QTY WILL BE REJECTED"

For the above statement can you provide some documentation to provide my client.

Definitely the highest point is waiting for you.

Reagrds,

gyana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyana

There is no document with me. But I can confidently say that because I am using this functionality.

In my case I have created a Order Reason as "Short Closed". once you short close this order only the balance quantity gets rejected (provided you have already made previous delivery and PGI).

Try it in one of your test clients if you have. Once it is short Closed it wont also show in the orders due for processing in Production.

Also you can generate reports based on this if your customer wants to know how many order he has short closed, qty of item short closed etc.

Try it.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sunil.

Now i m rewarding here.

Cld you give ur mail id please? mine is: gyanad@gmail.com

Once i receive urs, i will give my offcial mail id

Gyana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyaana

my mail id is sunilp007@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks , check ur mail , i have sent a mail from my official mail id

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either

1. Change the order (VA02) so as to make order quantity = delivery quantity.

or

2. Reject the item(s) for which partially deliveries have made. This will have no impact on subsequent documents already created. But with reference to this order no further delivery and billing can be done for the balance quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you. But if you reject the line item, the <b>entire order quantity</b> gets rejected & this is shown also in the status that entire items are rejected .

This affects the client's report (when client runs a sales report this order remains aside & eliminated coz of rejection reason for the entire quantity. Hope you all undertand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then for the balance quantity reject the items in sales order in VA02 "REASONS FOR REJECTION" AND ENTER A REASON FOR REJECTION AND SAVE

NOW THE STATUS OF THE SALES ORDER WILL BE COMPLETED

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUT HOW TO REJECT THE <b>BALANCE</b> QUANYITY?

please give me missed call at 9845902340.

I will call you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyana

Follow the following steps

1) Go to the line item for which you want to make the status as complete.

2) Go to the Billing Block.

3) Select the Billing Block reason from the ones provided or create a reason of your own in SPRO (SD --> Order Reasons)

4) Save the document.

5) open the document and the check the status. It should show as complete.

Reward points if helpful

RGDS

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Inorder to make the status of the Order to complete u have to refere the complete order quantity to the delivery then only u will get the status of the order to be comleted

for example u had already done the partially delivered the order and with reference to the same sales order u can once again do the delivery and then the order will complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. my client doesnt want to deliver more.