cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR modification not allowed, after PO generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have an issue in my organisation, after raising the PO against PR and the same is issued to vendor also.But subsequently the user increasing the qty / changing the descrition in the same line item. It is creating confusion while receiving the material.

I need to put the check as if PO unreleased , PR should not be allowed for modification for the same line item.

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, There is no such link. You can restrict a PR from being changed once it is completely approved.

But in your case you may have use an user-exit on PR change to accomplish the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had faced the same problem. I put a check in the user exit for change in communication structure for overall release strategy - I think it is M06E0005... please check.

I checked the status of the PR line item. If it was B (PO Created), an error message was displayed. This user exit can be activated even if you do not have release strategy configured.

Hope this helps.

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh!

You can track the changes in PR from Environment -- Item changes

If after PO release if anybody chages the line item, it will show u the chages made in PR, So u can track these changes.

Also u can set release strategy if item qty increases in PR.

Here i want to suggest one thing, u should make the workflow in such a way that user should not change the PR after releasing PO without prior approval.

Regards

Amol