Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appending table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to append the existing table control with my own fields this is an existing program which i copied into Zprogram...please help me out in this regard more precisely.

Thanx in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Anil,

First you have to declare whatever additional field u want in the ITAB of the table control.Then ,to add fields in Table Control ,In screen painter drag the I/O field box into the table control and give the field name for that I/O box.

7 REPLIES 7

harimanjesh_an
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi anil,

check this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fb/ac5f4261ae11d295b10000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Reward me if useful.......

Harimanjesh AN

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Anil,

First you have to declare whatever additional field u want in the ITAB of the table control.Then ,to add fields in Table Control ,In screen painter drag the I/O field box into the table control and give the field name for that I/O box.

0 Kudos

Hi vigneswaran,

when i am appending the values to the additonal rows the output screen is getting onlt the appended values not the existing values, so as per requirement i should display the existing as well as new values. for reference run the transaction MF50. In the transaction i need to enhance the upper table control with my additional fields.

Thnx in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I did not get what you are saying.Are you talking about Additional records in table control or additional fields in Table control.?

0 Kudos

HI Vigensh,

I want to display additional records as well as existing records. i hope u get it now.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope You are appending in these internal table AUSGABE_1,LI_HEAD right?...Just check the content of these itab in Loop endloop at PBO event in Layout.And also the line id has to be taken care in LI_HEAD table.Then only all the content in LI_HEAD will be displayed in Table control.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from these two tables which u mentioned above i need to populate the data in the internal table <b>TAB</b> can u please give me the detailed description where exactly i need to append these tables with my own data.Pls send me the the reply ASAP. As the requirement is high priority.

thanx in advance