Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt regarding background job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on IW32 transaction.

iam going store Sys stataus SETC orders in one internal table then i need to schedule back ground job for orders complete by below procedure i.e <b>Go to Orders-Functions-complete----complete bussiness.</b>.

Is there any automate procedure to do the same? or we can switch to recording for the that?

URGENT...

Regards

Message was edited by:

shiva kumar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

I'm afraid I haven't worked at all with this transaction. But maybe I can give you some hints.

My question is: when you access this menu "Goto > Orders > Functions > complete > complete business", is this creating a background job? If so, you have won the first prize? Because you can go to transaction SM37, display the jobs you have created, and then keep track of the report and the variant that SAP used to schedule this job. Finally, you may enter transaction SM36 to create a new repeating job using <b>exactly</b> the same report name and variant.

I hope this helps. Best regards,

Alvaro