cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoobject has a charactertistic routine but no rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently trying to activate business content 0CRM_COMP(CRM COMPLAINTS - ODS). I am using the grouping option of "In Data Flow Before" and Simulating an Installation

I get multiple errors. Following are some in random order:

1. I get warning first and then an error as stated below:

WARNING - InfoObject 0LOGSYS has a characteristic routine, but no rule

ERROR - No rule exists

THIS REPEATS FOR COUPLE OF OBJECTS.

2. ERROR - Data source 0CM_CDT1_ATTR not maintained

3. ERROR - Object UPDR 1ZGQYPBCAI175GYVHCJRDQ7CA could not be found in version M

4. WARNING - Field PARTNER not delivered by source system -> Deleted from rule. THIS REPEATS FOR COUPLE OF OBJECTS

5. WARNING - Trans. struct. 0BBP_ORGUNIT_TEXT_DA for source system D23CLNT224 has loading method in Content

6. WARNING - Field 0PROD_ID is missing from the content version of transfer structure 0BBP_PR_MAT_ATTR_DAV1. THIS REPEATS FOR COUPLE OF OBJECTS

My system configuration is as follows:

SAP_BW - 7.0 and SP 13 (SAPKW70013)

BI_CONT - 703 and SP 06 (SAPKIBIIP6)

SAP_BASIS - 7.0 and SP 12 (SAPKB70012)

PI_BASIS - 2005_1_700 SP12 (SAPKIPYJ7C)

SAP_ABA - 7.0 and SP12 (SAPKA70012)

Any help recieved shall be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When installing business content, you should always work from the bottom up. Do a simulation of the ODS object, then go back and install the business content of the missing objects - unless you already have a list of the objects as well as rules.

Sometimes, the data flow option is not fool-proof and is missing objects. It's always better to do simulations and double check, before installing anything. Also, use the list option to see what is included in the list.

Hope this helps!

Kathleen