Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an User exit while Creation of IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the ACTION code value while creating/updating the PO IDOCS.

Kindly help me the User exit that where i can change the value in the IDOC segments during the creation of IDOCS.

Here i am using the medium as ALE.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gopinath Addepalli.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

If you use 4- Send Immediately, then it wont go to DEBUG mode.

You have to Change it to mode 1 and then try to use the SAP Report for debugging process to solve the Issue related to Action Code.

Then you can change it to mode 4-Send Immediately.

You can Update the Output type with 1 with T.Code <b>MN05</b>, for the Output type with Vendor Code.

Regards,

Anbalagan

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopinath,

which message type you are using?

Regards,

Atish

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The function module that triggers the idoc is IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS...in this FM u can see some CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTIONS...these are the userexits that are available.Put a break point and check which userexit is helpful.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with User Exit EXIT_SAPLEINM_011(ZXM06U33) where the ACTION code for POs can be changed.

Regards,

Anbalagan

0 Kudos

Hi anbalgan,

Could you please let me know when this user exit will be triggered?

Thanks and regards,

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

This UserExit will be called while Concluding Customer Enhancement for Populating the IDoc Segments while Creating/Changing the PO Line Items.

User Exit will be triggered whenever you call Transaction ME21/N, ME22/N or ME31/L , ME32/L for Scheduling Agreements.

Regards,

Anbalagan

0 Kudos

Hi Anbalgan,

Thanks for your reply.

But it was not triggering when i kept the break point in the user exit.

Regards,

Gopi.

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Whats the Dispatch Mode you are using while generating an IDoc.

Try with mode 1 Send with Periodically Scheduled Job in Message types & save it.

Use SAP Report <b>RSNAST00</b> , Populate the Selection screen values with your Output type & execute it.

Now the Breakpoint will be reached in debug mode for further analysis.

I think it solves your problem.

Regards,

Anbalgan.

0 Kudos

Hi Anbalgan,

We are using the Dispatch mode as Send Immediately. It is due to our requirement process. We need to send this IDOC to XI immediately once it was created.

If it was the case kindly let me know the debug process for this.

Thanks and regards,

Gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

If you use 4- Send Immediately, then it wont go to DEBUG mode.

You have to Change it to mode 1 and then try to use the SAP Report for debugging process to solve the Issue related to Action Code.

Then you can change it to mode 4-Send Immediately.

You can Update the Output type with 1 with T.Code <b>MN05</b>, for the Output type with Vendor Code.

Regards,

Anbalagan

0 Kudos

Thanks alot Anbalgan.

I hope we have met some where. Could you please let me know your personal mail id if you are interested only?

-Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Whether it solved the Issues?

Mail Id : anbu74@gmail.com

Regards,

Anbalagan