cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which register I have to update in trading if i m purchasing with same material number and selling with same material number?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you are processing the mat then you cannot have the same mat code. if you have the same mat then you may not be processing it and are therefore not liable for excise.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lalit,

you are not liable to pay excise only if the mat u bought is non-exisible. if its excisible then you are liable to pay. the registers taht will be updated depand on the mat type of the mat sold. plz accomodate these changes to my previous reply.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI saurabh,

So if Material I purchase is raw material that i have to update in RG23 and as i selling this mareial i have to update this Register again instead of RG21

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes. provided you do not change the j1id field of mat type before selling. you cannot sell a mat as FG if u bought it as raw mat w/o chnaging the mat code.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in short i have to assign movement for register updation when i sell raw material for RG23 Register.I.e Quantity in RG23 should be reduced when i sell this raw material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think you need to any config especially for this scenario. jus ensure j1id is maintained correctly.

saurabh

Answers (0)