cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing date re detemination

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sale order i change the pricing date as last month so is take old price . when in billing document if i update the pricing condition the system taking the to days price but iw an sale order pricing so plz help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when iam doing the opl price order when iam creating the invoice. the freight amount is setting in condition rounding differed so it is not credited to custome account as of now we are doing pricing condition update it sit in fro condition but when updating the pricing its take the current price so there amount is diff in order and invoice pl help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u need the Billing should be done on the date on which the sales order has created then u have to select the condition type in the tcode <b>V/06</b> and in the control data 2 of the condition type select the Pricing data and enter the value<b> E</b> which means the pricing data for the billing should be done according to the Order date.

Hope this is useful

reward points if needful

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then in billing do not update (with B option). If the tax conditions are to be updated then use update (with G option).