cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms page format i.e my page size is 12 inches height and 10 inch wid

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

my page size is 12 inches height and 10 inch width ,so in smartforms which page format i have choose in GLOBAL SETTING>FORM ATTRIBURES>OUTPUT OPTIONS >PAGE FORMATS .plz , help me.

thnaking u,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a page format on your desired dimensions and use it in your smartform

Ex: 1. Choose Administration --> CCMS --> Print -->Spool Administration, Full Administration and then Format Types on the Device Types tab page

2. To create your new format, on the next screen choose Change and then Create or Create with reference.

3. Give the format a name starting with Y or Z (the reserved namespace for customers). This avoids conflicts with SAP standard formats. The format and page format names should be identical. If, for example, the page format name is ZDINA3, the format must also be called ZDINA3.

4. In the field Type, enter S (Format for SAPscript).

5. Select a page format.

6. Select the fields Portrait and Landscape. These fields are purely documentary and have no effect on processing.

7. Save your entries.

or

Go to transaction SPAD - Spool administration...check that you are in full administration mode

On tab Device types click on Page formats...make sure you are i change mode...and make your own format.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sai ram reddy,

for this page format of 12inch height and 10 inch width of roller page is their any standard page format in smartforms,i.e for A4 page format we have DINA4.inthe same way is their any one for 12h and 10 w.

and<b> in my company thier is one custom page format which is 2 cm more in width</b> if i use this will i get any problem. and how to use. plz, help me.

thanking u

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any standard with your required dimension, but you can go to SPAD and check before creating a new page format... if any change it may be created by someone earlier in your system.. so you can use it.. if not follow the above steps and create a new page format and use it in your samrtforms...

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

in one sample program of script in PERFROM ENTRY two fields (i.e ouput_type wa_exchdr ) are coming what are this and what its use

NACE see example below

form entry_57f4

using <b>output_type

wa_exchdr like j_1iexchdr.</b>

and similarly in smarform (P_ENT_RETCO P_ENT_SCREEN)

FORM ENTRY USING <b> P_ENT_RETCO P_ENT_SCREEN</b>.

plz tell me.

thanking u