cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic repositioning of Analysis Grids (grids overlap)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Kinda classic issue: two analysis grids in a workbook, one grid above another. I add some drilldown into the upper one, so it extends down and overlaps the lower one. The expected/desired behaviour would be that BEx Analyzer would reposition the lower grid, so it would be still below the (resized) upper one.

I tried playing with grid Clipping settings (Clip/Full size/Scroll), but 1st and 3rd of these are not doing the right thing (I need all information in one page, for further printing), and Full size misbehaves like I described.

Is it a BEx bug (we are on GUI 6.40 BEx 7.0 FEP 14.03 now), or there is some workaround?

Cheers!

/RB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any progress on this, Roman? I have also had similar difficulties, but with text elements, where it says that it can't reposition one because (so it claims) there is already an Object in the place I want to move it to, even though there is nothing there. Have you met this one? Another bug?

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess your case is a bit different, as you seem to be talking about design time. Being you, I would check "Items" tab in Workbook settings and make sure that items that you deleted from the workbook are properly deleted. I had such issue before.

In the original question I was talking about runtime: if, after some navigation steps, the upper analysis grid gets large and overlaps with the lower grid..

Cheers!

/RB