cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction key in GBB or any other keys should i use to incorporate "Cost of Good Manufactured" & Cost of Goods Sold".

Regards

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

The transaction event keys used for " cost of goods manufactured & cost of goods sold " are BSV, Change in stock acct. This you can see while doing subcontracting process. Generally, the above said cost will make the diff in stock value, so it hits the changes in stk acct. Check it in OBYC table i.e., in Valuation and acct assignment - configure automatic postings.

Check & reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GBB itself is a transaction event key.....only thing is that you have to incorporate the Account Modifier....Tell me the monement type,I will tell you what Acc.Modifier you have to incorporate in posting rule,I will tell you.....Or you can find it in SPRO--

>Materials management
>Valuation and Account Assignment

>Account determination without wizard

>Account Grouping
--

> there you can find the exact Account Modifier for your Transaction Event Key...ie) For your Movement type,Special stock indicator,Qty and Value Updation of the material,Movement Indicator,Consumption Indicator You can find the exact TEK and Account modifier combination.

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u asking for general modifier transaction keys?

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz expalin the requirnment... clearly

Vinod