cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to assign datasourve to infosource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I could able to replicate data sources from R3(4.7 E) to Bi7.o , but could not assign data source to infosource as source system for r3 is not visible..

what can i do?

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have build teh connection between R/3 and BW. If yes, you should be able to see teh source system in "Source system tab". If not, build teh connection first adn create source system in BW.

Also you can try going to RSA1 --> datasource tab --> find your replicated datasource --> right click and select assign infosource.

If this is standard datasource, then you should business content Infosource there while assignment. If infosource is not installed, this will take you automatically to RSORBCT (business content installation screen). Once infosurce is installed then DS to IS assignment can be done.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj ,

I have created a source sytem and unfortunately that is not active.

As per installation person ,still data sources will replicate from r3 to bi7.0.

BI7.0, non-unicode and r34.7 is unicode system. etc( Donot knw)

I coul able to replicate the datasource sand when i tried to create infosource byRSA1 --> datasource tab --> find your replicated datasource --> right click and select assign infosource. Transfer rules are not visible as source system is not active.

is there any way i work on it and solve the problem

Pavan