cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Look up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I tried to create the Receiver Determination in the Integration Directory, I couldn't get the look up for the Interface and namespace. In the lookup it shows that "No data found" message.

What could be the reason for this message?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the sender service/system you have to add for the outbound interface.

in the receiver service /system you have to add for the inbound interfcae.

Thanks

Rinku

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sara,

Check in your business system/Business Service the following

1. Click on the BS

2. In the sender tab of the BS check whether you have provided correct outbound interface

3. In the receiver tab of the BS check whether you have provided correct inbound interface

After assigning proper sender and receiver interface to the corresponding BS, you should be able to get the proper interface in the lookup

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not mentioned the Sender and Receiver Interfaces for the Business Service.

Have a doubt :Actually, I have created two buiness services. Sender (SOAP) and Receiver(JDBC).In both BS, we have to mention the sender and receiver interface. I am confused here.

SOAP :

Sender Interface : ?

Receiver Interface :?

JDBC

Sender Interface : ?

Receiver Interface :?

I have only two interface for this scenario.Could you please tell me which interface we have to use here?

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sender BS, specify only sender interface for SOAP, leave receiver interface blank

In the receiver BS, specify the receiver interface for JDBC, leave sender interface blank

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sara,

for your doubt the answer is : no...

In sender mention your outbound interface

in receiver mention your inbound interface.

When you add these to your Business system, the corresponding interface mappings will be available in the look ups

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The possible reasons could be:

1. The interfaces are not activated

2. The proper sender/ receiver not selected.

3. If u r using business service, then u have not included the interface there at sender/erceiver side

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the window where you get the msg "No data found" choose "From all Business System" radio button in top of the screen.

Regards,

Jai Shankar