Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same send step for multiple receivers: BPM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

I have a file -BPM -file scenario,

from the BPM i need to send the same message to multiple Business systems,

so, i need to make receiver determinations in the IB_directory, but it allows me to have only 1 receiver determination for a set of Sender service and message interface, so how can i have multiple receivers in the receiver determination...

i have gone through a blog which asks me to make use of "SEND CONTEXT" in the send step in the BPM and query it in the receiver determination in the IB-directory, but how to quey it? pls help

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For sending message to multiple receivers, you can define the multiple receivers in the Receiver determination step in configured receivers.

if you still face the problem please rweply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.........

actually, i want to understand the procedure u mentioned.......

can u pls describe this

<<multiple receivers in the Receiver determination step in configured receivers>>

receiver determination (with multiple receivers) in Directory? how to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For a set of one business system and receiver u can create only one Receiver determination step.

If Want to send messages to different receivers.

Go to -> Integration Directory-> Open the receiver determination step in change mode.

Go to "Configured Receiver" step -> Click on "+" symbol to add other receivers

"Conditions" is an optional tab.

Then configure receiver interface determination and receiver agreement for the new receiver

Regards,

Shabari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the configuration part while creating the receiver determination, in the configured receivers add multiple receivers.in this way you can send the message to the multiple receivers.

if you still face the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku