cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opeartion Timing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am testing one scenario in ECC 6.0, Here i have given labour, machine & setup time as 600 min each. Now i create & release order having only one operation with controll key PP03. As i am testing for demo I immediately confirm order by co11n but at time of confirmation when i clicks on ACUAL DATA tab only order qty. is coming , No activity times are coming So please tell setting for this. Now in this situation I manually entres values for setup, machine and labour time and confirms the opeartion.Now after confirmation when i checks operation in order it shows same time as actual start time and actual finish time.

My objective is to get different timing between opeartion start and operation finish time though i creates & confirms order immediately i.e. syastem should show me diff timing based on activity time entered.

Your earlist replies will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jadhav,

Note your work center which you are using in the routing

In Tcode CR02 & Go to the costing view of this work center-Check whether you have maintained the activity type for Set Up,Machine & Labour

If not then that is the reason why you are not getting the values even after pressing the A Actual Data button

Maintain activity types for them

you have to assign activity types to a cost center

Assign that cost center to the work center

Then you select the activity type for each activity & assign the corresponding formula

TCodes

For Creating Cost Center-KA01

For creating Activity Types-KL01

For Assigning Activity type to cost center-KP26

Revert back in case of any doubts

Reward points if useful

Regards,

SVP

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SVP,

I appreciate your initiative in helping out Mr.Sachin,but dont copy my answer and

paste it as an solution.Morover its not relevant to his problem.

He has asked what setting's are missing as he could not see the activity times

shown automatically in CO11N screen automatically after entering the production

order number and operation number.

Regards

Mangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

I admit that iam new to SAP,but let me be frank with you,I didn't copied this from any where,I typed on my own,I don't want to take others credit

Coming to the actual query

if we don't maintain the relative activity type for the activities,I think we wont get the actual activity time automatically in CO11N screen

I myself faced this problem

Regards

SVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVP,

i will try as per your suggestion, But more in deep as activity timings are not coming based on routing values by clicking on ACTUAL DATA tab i manually enterd these values during operation confirmation. Now even though i have entered these values during confirmation these are not getting reflected in Actual Start & Finish time of operation in operation overview in order after confirmation.Could you highlight on this .

Thanking You

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Your first issue will be solved if u maintain the activity type in the work center

For the second issue:

Actual Start & Actual finish-you have to follow as what Prasobh has suggested -Time Event based confirmation

Correct me if iam wrong

Reward points if useful

Regards,

SVP

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

If you need to capture excat timings of operation start and finish etc.... you need to confirm through even based confirmation transaction CO19.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

My query is to get all timing mentioned in routing for calculation of Actul start & finish time of operaion all irrespective of that actual ime of confirmation.i.e. system should show me Actul tart & finish time of operaion based on values maintained in routing

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Jadhav