cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount in WT MS10 not defaulted in IT0008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing pay roll for hourly rated employees in our company.

For this we created new employee sub group and new pay roll area and even

work schedule for this group.

We want the a hourly pay to be defaulted when we create the basic pay infotype.

For this what we did is

Under Personnel Management- >Personnel Administration ->Payroll Data-> Basic Pay -> Revise Pay Scale Groups and Levels.

here we created an entry for the required pay scale type,pay scale area and payscale group and level with WT MS10 and amount say 30 $ .

When we are creating the basic pay infotype, we are encountering the following error and warnings.

This is the first warning message we got upon creating the IT0008.

<b>"Caution: Wage type model changes on specified date"</b>. Upon clicking the enter key next message we encounter is " <b>IndVal of wage type MS10: No entry in table T510 for key on 01.10.2007"</b> and upon clicking enter it is giving one error message <b>" Enter a quantity"</b>. But the amount that is maintained in V_T510 is not defaulted in IT008.What other customization do i need to do in order the wagetype to be defaulted. We need to manually enter the amount and hrs field in this infotype,then the pay roll is running fine.

Please throw some light on this issue that is what steps do we need to do maintain in order the wage type to defaulted with amount given in MS10.

Thanks and Regards,

Visali.Malepati.

Message was edited by:

visali malepati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure Feature called 'TARIF' to default the wage type values in IT0008. Also, update the MS10 wage type with 'TARIF' in the wage type Characteristics.

Find the config table at "Personnel Administration > Payroll data > Basic Pay > Check Wage Type Catalog > Check Wage Type Characteristics".

If this helps, pl do reward.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

That setting is there already .But amount is not defaulted.

Thanks and Regards

Visali.Malepati

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by myself

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CAN U SHARE WITH US H U RESOLVED

THANKS

THEJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theja,

This is what I did

In this view V_T510 i maintained Grouping PS group level wage type start date and enddate and amount. For amount instead of maitaining hourly rate i maintained for month. Suppose in IT008 amount shopuld be defaulted to 8 dollars per hour, In this view i maintained as 768 where in my work hours in IT 0008 is 96.

with this amount is defaulted under WT MS10 .

Thanks and Regards,

Visali.Malepati

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THANKS

VISALI

ALL THE BEST

THEJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

give the start date from 01.01.1800 and try..