cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script - Copy from client not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a strange problem with SAP Scripts copy from clients. We hae two clients in dev system. one for development and another for testing. I made some changes to the form and did copy from client in test client. So the form is copied. I can see the changes in that client. Now I tried to preview that changes. They were not shown. Then tried to debug the form in test client strangley the changes are not there. I did check every thing and did copy from client so many times. But the changes are not there. Now I did copy the from to a different name in dev system. So this is a new form with the new changes. Now I copied this form to test client and tried to preview this form, strangely the changes are not there. It is surprising to me. Any one had the same issue please let me know.

Thank you,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r trying to copy thru SCC1 transaction..

then verify if u hav mentioned the correct request number..

I think dat might b the problem

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I appreciated your quick responses. This issues has been resolved. The problem is, I made change to a different Text Element than I spposed to do.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with program RSTXSCRP, this program is to copy from one sapscript from one client to another, when u execute this program it will ask for form name, give the name and mention the path for it to download and save. It will be saved in XML format. Then again use the same program in other client to upload, give ur XML file name, and upload. It will work fine.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To copy SAP script between two development client use following program RSTXR3TR , identify the lower transport request number and, Use EXPORT to Download and IMPORT to Upload.

If you have done this, check in which language you have made your changes in dev and check in which language the form is getting picked in test client... also check is there any change in SAP script name....

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam