Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Central Receiver Role

I'd like to set up a central receiver role/person to do goods receipts when the original SC requisitioner is out sick or on vacation. This person should be able to see all open PO's and select only those he needs to do goods receipts. I know there's a central receiver role but I don't know if there's any further configuration (IMG, PPOMA, BAdI) I need to do to enable this process. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Also, since the central receiver can see all PO's and only perform selective goods receipts, I'm thinking his GR goes not require approval. Is that true?

Many thanks,

SN

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

The Central receiving Trx can be found for in role SAP_BBP_STAL_RECIPIENT. The Trx is BBPCF03.

The role/intent of this central receiver is to receive goods when the requester is out. If his GR requires the approval of the requester, who is out, how is that going to work? Is there anyway to bypass this requirement?

<b>Sundeep: Yes, you can have no approval. This approval WFL is totally dependent on how the business wants to handle it. If they feel, an approval is not required, you can certainnly bypass it. Also if there is a need for an approval, and the requestor cannot approve (vacation etc), then you need to ask business on how do they want to route the approval in such a circumstance? They will have the answer !!

In case no approval required you can use the no approval WFL WS10400010</b>

Hope this info helps !!

Pls assign points for usefull answers 1

Sundeep

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question