cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Selling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to enter two alternative materials "Y" and "Z" for a material "X" using Transaction code : VB41. But I am able to enter only one combination i.e only "Y" for "X" or only "Z" for "X" not bothe "Y" and "Z" for "X"

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

after going to the tcode Vb41 U have to give the condition type for the cross selling and click on the key combination and then enter and select the condition table and then enter the material for whcich u want to give the cross selling and then click on the alternativ materials (f2) and u will lead to the another screen where u can have the options to give the material for the cross selling material such as material X for which u can give the Y and Z material as the cross selling materials

hoepe this is useful

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

After entering in to the T COde VB41. and give the Material Detrermination Type and select the key combination and at top of that u can find one button called " Alternative materials" click on that button and give the multiple values for which u want to maintain the cross selling profile.

Reward if Help ful..

Regards...

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am also facing the same problem... I have checked all the steps but the pop up window with materials are not coming...can any body explain the answer..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

CROSS SELLING

Customer is Ordering Material “A”. When we enter this Material, the Class Selling

Profile tells that for Material “A”, there are additional Materials “B” and “C”, which also may be required, depending on the Customer willingness these items can be Copied into order. It is mostly used in internet Sales through Call Centre’s.

Step: 1

Define Determination Procedure for Cross Selling.

Maintain Access Sequence

Path: IMG --- SD --- Basic Functions --- Cross Selling --- Define Determination Procedure for Cross Selling --- Maintain Access Sequence.

Step: 1A

Pick the Accesses. And Maintain the Fields

Then SAVE.

Step: 2

Path: Under the Same Menu path --- Define Condition Type.

Then SAVE

Step: 3

Path: Under the Same Menu path --- Maintain Procedure.

Step: 3A

Pick the Control data. And Maintain the Fields.

Then SAVE

Step: 4

Maintain Customer/Document Procedures For Cross Selling.

Assign Document Procedure for Cross Selling to Sales Document.

Path: Under the Same Menu path --- Assign Document Procedure for Cross Selling to Sales Document.

B is Assigned to Sales doc type.

Then SAVE

Step: 5

Define And Assign Cross-Selling Profile.

Define Cross Selling Profile.

Path: Under the Same Menu path --- Define Cross Selling Profile.

Then SAVE

Step: 5A

Assign Cross Selling Profile.

Path: Under the Same Menu path --- Assign Cross Selling Profile.

Fig. shows Cross Selling Profile has been assigned to the Sales Area.

Then SAVE

Step: 6

In the Sold-to-Party Customer record now Maintain Product Proposal as B in Sales area in Sales TAB.

Then SAVE

Step: 7

Create Condition Record.

Path: SAP menu --- Logistics --- SD --- Master data --- Products --- Cross Selling.

T-Code: VB41

Then Enter the Data

Step: 8

Create Sales Order and Check it.

T-Code: VA01

Enter the Material and Sold-to-party. And check whether a pop-up screen appears for Cross Selling. It has to appear as shown in fig.

Pop-up screen with the Cross Selling Material, pick on the cross selling material.

Then Save the Order.

Note: The Cross Selling items are Maintained as Sub-item against Main Material Ordered as, Higher Level Material.

Reward if useful to u