cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to connect smartform with any transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

how to connect smartform with any transaction (e.g. VF03).

i have created once z program and smartform.and i have attached that program and smartform in

output types NACE-> V3-> ZRD0-> SMARTFORM AND PROGRAM NAME .

but dont have idea what to do with the

FORMROUTINE=(ENTRY) .because my program dont have a form(entry).

i just want to knw how will i get the value that the user entered in the screen of transaction VF03 so that i can retrive the data using that in my data retrival program.

Good points will be rewarded for helpfull answer for sure.

Thanks & Regards

babu

Message was edited by:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

YOu need make the FORM ENTRY in your Z program to be able to process the data from the Billing document and to pass the data to SMARTFORM FM.

Look at the program RLB_INVOICE.

If you don't have to do any coding in your driver program, than it is better to use this program instead of the Z one. Otherwise you can make a copy of this RLB_INVOICE to the Z one and use it in the cofiguration.

Regards

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Naimesh

But i had made an Z program and smartform .i didnt copy the standard RLB_INVOICE program

so you mean to say that in output types the form routine 'ENTRY' is the perform and i have to keep one FORM ENTRY in my z program.

but what should be the content of FORM ENTRY. can u send me the code for the FORM ENTRY.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the report RLB_INVOICE and check out the form ENTRY. This form is called when you submit a message output from VF02/ VF03.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Naimesh Patel its solved...