cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party purchase order receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii...

I have created a third party PO for delivery of goods directly to customer.

Now my question is it is necessary to do goods receipt when i am not receiving the material in my plant,

how do i proceeed futher.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would advise to do GR since u can have the setting in SD Billing so that you can only invoice the customer once you receive the invoice from the vendor who have supplied the material to your customer.By doing this you can have much control over this process.

Hope this will satisfy ur doubt.

Regards,

Manojkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Manoj Kumar....

I Have 2 questions in mind

1. how do i do GR is it necessary to first create inbond delivery and than do GR.

why is it necessary to do inbond deliver?

2.Dose system ask for strage location during GR.

Can you explain me slightly in detail..

regards

SARFRAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is not compulsory.only i can post statistical goods receipt

Also it depends on ur account assignment setting.

Rgds

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii..

can you tell me why account assignmnent is required at the time of GR, what kind of account assignment do i need to maintain.

Regards

SARFRAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot put account assignment category at the time of GR it is flown from PO.It is necessary because mtrl has to go to consumption account depending on account assignment category selected in PO.

Thanks

suresh

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You Goods Receipt when you send out an invoice to the Thirdparty.

You don't have to GR if you tick the GR indicator from the PO but its up to you. We currently GR in this situation when an invoice is sent out for payment.

Regards

Adeel

*Award Points if helpful*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is necessary to do inbound dely it is confirmation that goods have delivered to customer.Inbound dely done thru VL31n and then GR after that.

Thanks

suresh