cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC0 not showin the created call centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i created the window title,framework id and parameteres, win client profile and assigned my profile to the position in the creation of organisation & staff,

but when i enter CIC0 it is not giving option for me to select my CI from the list rathere it is opening soem interaction centre automatically.

i made telephony settings also .

any changes made to the application area and navigation area like selecting new profiles are not reflecting in the ic coming when i enter cic0

please help me cic0 experts wat is wron with me i am using ides .

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign your user to the particular position

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

shalini and rekha ,

i am using ides version of sap crm i tried assigning several persons as the central person to the position i have created in the ic structure but no one is succesful .

can you please tell me how to identify my central person or the user which i should assign to the position i have created.

thankyou,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

1. Kindly ensure that the position to which u have assigned the profile, ur user has been assigned there ( The user which is logged in CRM server)

2. It appears to be an assignement issue itself. If u can check all ur setting again, like the Profile u have attached, have the framework id, window title etc assigned.

Regards,

Shaini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shalini ,

i am assigning some person whcih is already present in the system can u please tell ow to create the user who should be assigned to the position .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Go to PPOMA_CRM, select Your Org unit. Right Click on the Position, and say Assign, choose User, in the F4 assign ur user ( CRM System user) to it.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shalini,

i did as it is as you said i went to ppoma_crm and there for the position in my organisation i assigned myself as user which is shown as sapuser still when i enter cic0 it is not showing the list of call centers available.