cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario related to pricing(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap world

client requirement is whenever we are creating billing i need to post the pricing value(pr00) in to the one g/l account and whenever we are creating return order with reference to billing and i need to post the return order pricing value into separate g/l account. is it possible.

Where i need to do the configuration for this scenario.......

regards

member of sap world..................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way is to use item category in the key combination, I used in one of my project. But you need to add new field of item category. Take ABAP effort with the following user exits

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV

provide the table and field name of item category, to be used in Billing document RV60AFZZ.

This would solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

alternatively you can insert a new step in your KOFI acc seq. which will have the field called order reason. make order reason a manadatory field in the return sales order. and create the records basis the order reason and accnt keys in vkoa. make sure order reson of only one id is used. this way u will not have to create a new pricing procdure.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do it by creating a new pricing procedure, a new doc pricing procedure id, a new billing type (not to affect ur existing scenarios). you can maintain pricing procedure determination. create and assign new accnting key to this procedure. but this will work fine if u are not making changes to return sales orders like manual pricing. this will ahve to be done in vf01 now. morevoer do not have any copy contrl from the return sales order to invoice.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way of doing is to use the item category as a variable to determine the GL accounts in addition to the Account key. This way you can still continue to use the current pricing procedure.

Thanks

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thts also a good idea but am not sure if tht field is provided in the field catalog, if yes then we can do tht.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it possible.....the pricing procedure that u made for the revenue has the diffrent GL account but with diffrent account key.....so do one thing copy the same pricing procedure and make the diffrent account key and the GL account for return and assign this pricing procedure with the Credit memo.....so in this case ur query will be solved......

regards,

Mohsin